Friday, June 13, 2008

California Champage Cocktail***Joni Alexander




Well, if you read my other blog at all, you know that my dear aunt passed away last week, and I drove to Tennessee for her memorial service. The celebration afterwords packed the house, and this was the drink of choice!



One glass of champagne

Approximately 2 TSPB of Pom Wonderful Pomegranate Juice



Top champagne glass with juice in two or three separate pours. Otherwise you will have what resembles a science project on your hands. Acceptable, even desirable, to serve in a wine glass.



Notes: In researching my "Pom" picture, I came across this little tidbit. Apparently, the PETA blog claims that "Pom" make rabbits impotent. I think they meant this as a bad thing. Excuse me, natural birth control for rabbits is a bad thing???????

No comments: